Karaoke Player and other things
Welcome, Guest.
"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson

Author Topic: Karaoke Player and other things  (Read 2108 times)

Offline dreamwarrior

• Supporter!
Karaoke Player and other things
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »
Hi im a karaoke freak,and using Zorin or Ubuntu,theres a karaoke player (which plays several format,from video to cd+g karaoke,whch by the way is the format i have most and use) called Pykaraoke...is there a player for manjaro in the future or already one to install compatible with manjaro?....2nd question....are you planning to make the task bar movable ?i would like to have it at the bottom or at the left side and if with autohide,better yet....3rd, i have installed,cairo dock,but there is not all folders shortcut such as my music,my videos,and all usual,,i tried to dock them,but without success....do you know if its a problem for cairo dock in manjaro or something else...cause i use zorin,and i have it installed too,without this problem....4th..is there a plan to set the close,minimize,or maximize buttons in the windows and tabs or at least in the tabs individually?....5th..i have an mp3 player which brand is Eclipse,4gb...and manjaro doesnt recognize it,not even the micro card i have on it,and it also happens when i use Banshee,( but in Zorin it works,i even can send music there from Banshee, in manjaro,banshee wont ¨see it¨ either) any suggestion?..6th.i cant move any window if i try with the mouse,,,how can i?..i love manjaro´s cup of linux...and even more if there something to do or to fix these small problems.....thanks for answering...keep the good work...thanks Spatry

ps: sorry i put this post here,mixing feature request with some problems,but i dont wanna look like spam...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:25:39 PM by dreamwarrior »

Offline dreamwarrior

• Supporter!
Re: Karoake Player and other things
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »
Nice..with some updates i got today,the problem that the system didnt recognize generic mp3 players was solved...i hope soon they solve that problem in the player Banshee...