Suggest your favorites android apps
Welcome, Guest.
Do you want Bill Gates' MANDATORY Covid-19 Vaccine? Sign this petition!

Author Topic: Suggest your favorites android apps  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Marchin

• Dirty Helga's FLUNKIE!
Suggest your favorites android apps
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »
Here are my favorites one:

-Smart Launcher
-Poweramp
-aCalendar
-Mobile Metronome
-gStrings
-Google drive
-My boy!
Freedom is the key.

Offline BlackVeils

Re: Suggest your favorites android apps
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:21:04 AM »
i recently started using lightning launcher, plenty of features and very light.

pocket is useful when web browsing on computer and smartphone, i can keep a collection of web pages to read later from one location.

boat browser mini is really light on ram, on my android jelly bean.

i really like the DCikonZ icon theme.

NoLED is good for notifications that light the screen, if the phone does not natively support it.

me = objective, discerning, reasonable, private, introspective, philosophical, circumspect, misanthropic, loyal...

Offline Gooplusplus

• Radio Jukebox for PC, tablet, and smartphone
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:05:51 AM »
I think that your favorite apps will depend a lot on your device, tablet or smartphone.

On my Nexus 7, since I like to use my tablet to control local video file streaming from my PC to TV via a Google Chromecast dongle, my most recent favorite Chromecast-compatible apps include a few free ones, Localcast, Y2cast, EZcast, 5by, Cast Store for Chromecast, and TWiT Cast plus two under $5 apps, Allcast and Bubble UPnP. (I use PS3 Media Server on the PC side of things.)

A few other apps that I use:

Accupedo (hiking)
AirDroid
All-in-One Toolkit
Android Assistant
APK installer
BS Player
Clean Master
Clean Music Player
Crackle
DicePlayer
Dolphin Web Browser
EveryTrail (hiking)
File Manager HD
Glary Utilities
Google Translate
Google+
GPS Essentials
Hangouts (Google)
Innocomm Player
Kingsoft Office
Mint.com
MoliPlayer
Moon+ Reader
Music Folder Player
MX Player
Nexus Media Importer
Palmary Weather
Photon Flash Player
Pocketband Lite
Quick Settings
SD Maid
Settings Extended
SoundCloud
SoundHound
Talkatone
Taptu
TED
Tint Web Browser
Tonido
Total Commander
TuneIn Radio
World News Live
World Time Lite
YouTube

Offline Wish

• Failed underwater electrician
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 12:07:18 PM »
Android Games
Skip Touch ( formally Skip98 )
For Android phones and tablets - also online

I loved this card game when I played it on my old Windows 95, then 98 then XP computers.

WARNNG! – Although the graphics are not exactly cutting edge, this game is totally addictive! Skip98 (now Skip Touch) is played against the computer, which plays a mean game. The game uses 12 sets of cards each set numbered 1 to 12 and 18 Jokers. The rules are simple – get rid of your stack of 15 cards before the computer does.

If you win a game,you get 5 points for every card the computer has left on its stack of 15 plus 25 points. The first one to 500 points is the winner. So if you beat the computer and it has 3 cards left on its stack, you score 25 + 15 points.

You are dealt 5 cards, you can’t see the computer’s 5 cards and it can’t see yours. You play the cards from 1 to 12 on the 4 building stacks, jokers can be any number. Try to play the upturned card on your stack. You can use a combination of the card from the stack, cards from your 5-card hand, or the discard stack. Once a 12 is played, that building stack is cleared and you start again with a number 1. As soon as you use your 5 cards, another 5 are dealt.

If you can’t move,you move one of your cards to the discard stack and your turn ends. Any cards you used from your hand of 5 will be replaced. Be careful how you stack your cards – you’ll need them. You can see the computer’s discard stack.

To sort your 5 cards in order, right-click anywhere on the screen.

Remember – the object of the game is to get rid of your stack of 15 cards and only the top card is facing up, it doesn’t matter if you have any discard stack left or cards in your hand.

And now the Android version of the game is harder, you can choose Easy/Medium/Hard and up to 40 cards - the more cards, the more likely the computer will win.

Go to Google Play to download to your tablet or phone, or visit this link....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.richapps.games

You can now playSkip Touch online or on Facebook. The online version is called SkipWE. Please click the link below….

http://richapps.webs.com/SkipWE.html

Have fun!

wishart
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night hacking (and/or conversations with God). - Matt Welsh