Question regarding the Mumble server.
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: Question regarding the Mumble server.  (Read 3569 times)

Offline OrvilleG

Question regarding the Mumble server.
« on: February 04, 2019, 03:06:49 PM »
I lost my old certificate years ago. I created a new one today, and i was wondering if I can get my old profile removed from the server and my new one added?

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: Question regarding the Mumble server.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 06:53:19 PM »
I cleaned house not long ago so anyone who has not used mumble in the past few years will need to re-register with new credentials...
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline Mel2012

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 05:24:18 PM »
How do I re-register? I backed-up my Mumble certificate that I had used the previous time I went online on the Mumble server, before installing the latest version of Linux Mint (Linux Mint 20; I was using Linux Mint 17.3 the previous time I went-online on the Mumble server), and am not sure about how to put the backed-up Mumble certificate back in its place so I can get online on the Mumble server.

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 07:28:37 AM »
Discord is the proverbial Facebook of VOIP platforms. They took my Mumble audience and I chose not to go with them. I shut down the service since nobody wanted to use it anymore. Sorry about that.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!