makulu linux
Welcome, Guest.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Click the CHAT button above for connection details. Show up early, seating is limited, late entries will not be registered.

Author Topic: makulu linux  (Read 68 times)

Offline farevildee

• Tyrannical Rule Enforcer
  • Staff Member
  • Linux is learning and freedom
makulu linux
« on: January 28, 2019, 01:11:30 PM »
a new iso just dropped on makulu linux from the youtube video looks pretty interesting spatry should have a looksie at it.
Linux is the world of computing were you make your own rules and decisions and not by some corporate aholes!!!!!

Online Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: makulu linux
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 03:02:10 PM »
I looked at Makulu not too long ago, I believe it was their Lindows edition if not mistaken. They tend to take a unique approach in their builds, some will like what they bring to the table and others will not. Makulu has made improvements but if I were to use Debian I would go directly to the source rather than use another re-spin of it where I must remove software I do not need.
"Wipe that NERVOUS expression off of your face, 3PO!" -General Leia Organa SWTLJ

Offline farevildee

• Staff Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 07:59:43 PM »
well actually this is the core edition compiz preinstalled and a few other nice things but theres an update issue with python3 on for some stupid reason.
Linux is the world of computing were you make your own rules and decisions and not by some corporate aholes!!!!!

Online Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 02:14:51 PM »
Don't say I never did anything nice for you farevildee!
"Wipe that NERVOUS expression off of your face, 3PO!" -General Leia Organa SWTLJ

Offline farevildee

• Staff Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:43:25 PM »
there is a way to stop it it's under the variety main icon when you right click it it will have a settings thing.