ISOWatch Antergos 18.11
Welcome, Guest.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Click the CHAT button above for connection details. Show up early, seating is limited, late entries will not be registered.
Make sure you show up for game night! We have prize giveaways just for being there! Anyone can win!

Author Topic: ISOWatch Antergos 18.11  (Read 77 times)

Offline pip5528

• The Pipsqueak!!!
  • Staff Member
  • Technology nerd, audiophile, musician
« on: November 09, 2018, 01:39:11 PM »
Well, it looks like you haven't talked about Antergos in 5 years, and I'm sure it has changed somewhat over the years, and since you love Manjaro so much, I figured you could look at more Arch-based distros. Of course, the LiveDVD gives you the option of multiple environments for your installation, so I suppose you will just have to choose the one you like the best.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: ISOWatch Antergos 18.11
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:35:36 PM »
Anything for you, SAM! Maybe after they make a new release and I have populated more content on DistroHunt... Today I am adding 14 listings to the new site... Burn Baby Burn.... Of interest... All future IsoWatch episodes will get a listing on DistroHunt if they are not in the directory... Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone! 
"Wipe that NERVOUS expression off of your face, 3PO!" -General Leia Organa SWTLJ