I managed to build an arch iso with deepin desktop, I added an installer to the iso
I have tested it in virtualbox and on hardware, both install and working
Never thought I'd be able to do it, but it turns out its not that hard, unless I just got lucky but I doubt that!! lol
If anybody wants to test it for me and give feedback I will post a link. I do need to build a new iso for bare metal to remove the virtualbox-guest errors, but it does install fine.
Post Merge: October 15, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
**Updated the ISO**
**Option to create a swapfile if you don't create a swap partition in the install process**
**If your testing:**
1. At auto login type: startx
2. Double click installer on desktop (added installer icon)
3. Go through the install process in order.
4. After install Close installer & Reboot
1. in a terminal do a sudo pacman -Syy
2. then update with sudo pacman -Syu
3. use like any other arch install
(customized the deepin-terminal)
Updated ISO MEGA Download: You are not allowed to view links.
Please give feedback if you test, thanks