What ever happen to Spatry
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: What ever happen to Spatry  (Read 4310 times)

Offline olddude

What ever happen to Spatry
« on: May 20, 2017, 08:48:08 AM »
Hey guys just wanted to know what happened here, I stuck with mCOLe until I could not update any longer. since I have gone back to Manjaro and Michael Moore spin. I do miss Spatry's videos and this spin was awesome. I know it must take a great deal of work and real life can take over. Anyways just a quick shout to say you are greatly missed.

olddude.  8)

Offline fchaos

• Contributor
Re: What ever happen to Spatry
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:06:35 PM »
Hey guys just wanted to know what happened here, I stuck with mCOLe until I could not update any longer. since I have gone back to Manjaro and Michael Moore spin. I do miss Spatry's videos and this spin was awesome. I know it must take a great deal of work and real life can take over. Anyways just a quick shout to say you are greatly missed.

olddude.  8)

nobody is quite sure. Spatry was missing after that last hurricane that hit Fla. a few months back (or was it a year by now?) and nobody has heard much of anything since. Someone said they knew he was still alive because he'd logged in on other sites or services, but he hasn't been here for some time.

I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

Offline eronis

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 08:08:35 AM »
He's known for his breaks. I think he's just taking a break because he likes to take his videos seriously and get the most out of his videos. He tries to do his best to be beneficial to community. Hi doesn't like to do half assed job. Dealing with people something rough and esspecially forum admins, youtubers affect the most on the internet. He will be back eventually. Prove ? This web site is still up, which means he hasn't gave up or he's ok.
The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it. --Linus Torvalds

Offline olddude

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:24:43 AM »
Thanks for thr uodate guys, trully appreaciated and if you,re out there Spatry, hope you are doing well.

Offline Kalthrix

• Contributor
Re: Re: What ever happen to Spatry
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 02:55:49 AM »
nobody is quite sure. Spatry was missing after that last hurricane that hit Fla. a few months back (or was it a year by now?) and nobody has heard much of anything since. Someone said they knew he was still alive because he'd logged in on other sites or services, but he hasn't been here for some time.

I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

I think it was edge that said he was online in Steam periodically.

I'm sure he is just taking a break as fraterchaos said above.
Hopefully we will see him again soon.

Offline edge226

Re: Re: Re: What ever happen to Spatry
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 11:23:21 AM »
I think it was edge that said he was online in Steam periodically.

I'm sure he is just taking a break as fraterchaos said above.
Hopefully we will see him again soon.

That is indeed what I said.

As you can see by the Image above.

Offline joejohnston3

• Super Supporter
  • Staff Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 03:29:26 PM »
Yes, he takes breaks every now and then and then comes back full bore and cranks out a lot of videos!
Joe Johnston
MX Linux

Offline Detroit_Bad_Boy

• If at first you don't succeed - sudo
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 08:50:26 PM »
I wish there was some word on Spatry......
"I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that" - (HAL 9000) 2001: A Space Odyssey

Offline Kalthrix

• Contributor
Re: Re: What ever happen to Spatry
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 04:52:40 PM »
I wish there was some word on Spatry......

I hear you. It's been nearly a year, hopefully we will see him make a full return here soon.