How to Post Pictures?
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: How to Post Pictures?  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Lin66

• Personalized Systems
How to Post Pictures?
« on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:44 PM »
Hello, 
I have a bizarre problem that a few pictures will be required for me to convey my issue in the most effective.  
It appear there isn't a way to attach it nor does Imgur servicing does any good (just shows a box looking thing).... 
Could I please get help with posting pictures? 
Thank you in advance. 

Offline OrvilleG

Re: How to Post Pictures?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 10:17:53 PM »
When posting on the forum, click the Polaroid looking thing, the tooltip should say "Insert Image".

Click that and paste the link in the box

Offline Lin66

• Personalized Systems
Re: Re: How to Post Pictures?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:35:46 PM »
When posting on the forum, click the Polaroid looking thing, the tooltip should say "Insert Image".

Click that and paste the link in the box

Hello, EricG 

That does not works with Imgur, are you using a different service to serve the pictures properly? Or what I am doing wrong? I just tried using their "copy" function and pop that in after deleting the the default http:// at the beginning. 

Offline Crimson

• Contributor
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.
    • «FC» FunHouse Clan
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:53:30 PM »
https://youtu.be/WtYdNpRtPE4

I hope this helps you. Cheers.
Custom Linux PC AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Radeon™ RX 5700 XT 32GB DDR4 1TB M.2 NVMe 4TB Storage

Offline Lin66

• Personalized Systems
[SOLVED] Re: Re: How to Post Pictures?
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 11:13:44 PM »
https://youtu.be/WtYdNpRtPE4

Thanks you very much!  

Now this doesn't have to do with the problem but it has to do with posting multiple pictures.  

To do it effective enough you will want to click the Toggle View (the paper thingy) in order to be able to write in between them. You can then preview everything as normal to ensure you get what you were expecting.   

Offline Kalthrix

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 02:49:33 PM »

Awesome guide Crimson! Thank you a ton for posting that for Lin66. :)

Thanks you very much!  

Now this doesn't have to do with the problem but it has to do with posting multiple pictures.  

To do it effective enough you will want to click the Toggle View (the paper thingy) in order to be able to write in between them. You can then preview everything as normal to ensure you get what you were expecting.  

Wont necessarily have to write between them... well I guess hitting Enter is technically writing, but still as long as you have a space between them they should display without issue. I think for smaller images (if you want to display them next to each other), just forgo the space in between. Glad to see it is working for you Lin66!

Offline Lin66

• Personalized Systems
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
Thanks you! I had to write in between to explain what they were showing and my problems were.  
Kinda like putting captions you know?

Offline Kalthrix

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 04:03:18 PM »
Thanks you! I had to write in between to explain what they were showing and my problems were.  
Kinda like putting captions you know?

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. Originally thought you were just meaning to separate the pics.