mCOLe developement stopped? No more updates from this distro?
Welcome, Guest.
The Chatroom is BACK! --Spatry

Author Topic: mCOLe developement stopped? No more updates from this distro?  (Read 228 times)

Offline lorenzo

Hi guys,
will mCOLe still developed further, or is there a STOP right now? 
I do not know where I saw this article in the forum, because it would be a pity if that is the case. 
I have tested it a little bit and it is really cool, especially when I am still not so experienced using the CLI. 
I am still accustomed to GUI interfaces but got the plan to figure this terminal stuff out :D

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: mCOLe developement stopped? No more updates from this distro?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 02:06:44 PM »
My present work schedule at the moment prohibits me from devoting time on the distribution... the last release was a few months ago and it should be fine for installing and updating using the procedures outlined in the mCOLe and MAnjaro sections of this board.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline lorenzo

Re: mCOLe developement stopped? No more updates from this distro?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 07:46:09 PM »
Ah OK, just wanted to know that this distro is not dead, because it is quite cool. Not having tested it yet so thoroughly.

But what I have seen so far is cool.

So no danger that it becomes deprecated in whole as I understood it right.
I am glad then, because I would like to learn more about this Linux stuff, especially the CLI in the terminal. :)

I saw all of your CLI friendly series in the meantime, but I have not everything kept in my mind. Doing an arch installation by heart takes a little of practice. 

Anyway, I will keep the ball rollin' :D

OK, thanks for this info.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 01:04:49 PM by lorenzo »