A message for Spatry
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: A message for Spatry  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Andromeda-Helmut

• Andromeda Systems
  • Contributor
A message for Spatry
« on: February 24, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
Dear Spatry Community,

First and foremost, we would like to express our sincerest gratitude to Spatry and his wonderful community.You are a prime example on how all Linux user should interact with each other!

We are a German open source humanitarian IT company and are specialized in the promotion of Gnu/Linux and open source. More than 70% of our funds are being used to support the communities in their various open source projects, scientific research, education and much more.

Our CEO is a big fan of Spatry's and Matthew Moore's youtube channel and has given me the task to reach out to Spatry for possible sponsorship. No worries, this is not spam, you can ask  Matthew and I'm sure he will vouch for our legitimacy(?) (hopefully i  used the right word), sorry I am from Germany and my English is not as good as  yours :-).

Anyhow, I've been trying to get hold of Spatry's email address, but had no luck so far. If you are reading this Spatry could you please get in touch with us at either www.andromeda-systems.com or just send as an email to the address in my profile. So that we can discuss possible sponsorship, of course only if you are interested.

@ fishmanloveslinux (if you are reading this)
Thanks for the kind words in your last video update and we are happy to see that the community has come together to help you with your broken computer. Although the Linux community has been under a lot of criticism lately, and for legitimate reasons  I might add, but we have been active for 15 + years in open source sector and know that the Linux community is extremely generous and passionate, and usually stick together. Which is well demonstrated in fishmans case. We may not be able to hook you up with a brand new machine, but we'll work something out. Yup, fihsman, you are also on our sponsorship list for 2015. We'll get in touch with you shortly ;-).

Open source is the future, keep up the good work Spatry, Matthew, tostoday, OhHeyItsLou, fishman, quidsup, Linux4UnMe and of course you the community, without you guys none of this would have ever been possible!

Oki doki, enough from me!

Hope to hear from you soon Spatry!

Best regards,
Helmut

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: A message for Spatry
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
Welcome to our community, Helmut. IF you tried to email me through Youtube; you are correct, I did not get your message. I do not get notifications when people try to message me there. I will respond in kind to your message after sorting out all of the new forum posts. You are welcome to invite your friends at Andromeda-Systems. We have a vibrant community where people share their experience with FLOSS software and we have other fun activities members can enjoy. Cheers!
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline joejohnston3

• Super Supporter
  • Staff Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 02:51:31 PM »
We are very glad to have you here, Helmut and glad to see Spatry has already replied. Your team will love our community and we appreciate your comments and input.
Joe Johnston
Linux Mint

Offline Teddy

• Contributor
  • Ubuntu, because I'm lazy... :)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 07:42:15 PM »
Hello Helmut! Welcome to the Cup of Linux Forums! Have a look around and feel free to join us in the chatroom or on Mumble voice chat, if you would like to.

Your more than welcome to invite your friends and employee's from your company! Have a great time here!
Theo ETZ
Current Distros: KDE Neon, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Linux Lite + more!

Offline farevildee

• Tyrannical Rule Enforcer
  • Staff Member
  • Linux is learning and freedom
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 09:02:59 PM »
hello and welcome to the forum have a looksie
Friends don't let friends use WIndows or Mac OS.