TABMIX Firefox issue
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: TABMIX Firefox issue  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
TABMIX Firefox issue
« on: December 30, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
I noticed a problem with tabs in Firefox in mCOLe. Firefox has the Tab-mix plus addon installed. When you click a tab to switch to it, instead it LOCKS the tab. Page scrolling also becomes troublesome. To fix this problem do the following...

Remove the tab-mix plus addon then install "tab utilities" which can be found by using the "search utilities" field.

I will have this issue resolved in the next mCOLe release.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline dannie71x

Re: TABMIX Firefox issue
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »
spatry needs to update his os if he wants people to use his firefox is all bloated up with a bunch of crap addons on it 

Offline Linux Lounge

Re: Re: TABMIX Firefox issue
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:47:48 AM »
spatry needs to update his os if he wants people to use his firefox is all bloated up with a bunch of crap addons on it
Dunno I kinda like the addons, adds to the look and feel of the system. Besides there easy enough to get rid of

Offline edge226

Re: Re: TABMIX Firefox issue
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 02:04:24 PM »

To be fair Spatry doesnt need to do anything. You should replace "people" with "me" as that is what you are saying and you cannot possibly speak for "people".

Spatry produces what he thinks people will enjoy. He obviously thinks those plugins are good. He puts a lot of work into it and what he decides is whats right for what he wants to produce. Instead of just bashing what someone else has created due to something minor, why not try to create something better yourself?

Offline glsmaxx

• Old Dog Learnin' New Tricks
Re: Re: Re: TABMIX Firefox issue
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:34:00 PM »
To be fair Spatry doesnt need to do anything. You should replace "people" with "me" as that is what you are saying and you cannot possibly speak for "people".

Spatry produces what he thinks people will enjoy. He obviously thinks those plugins are good. He puts a lot of work into it and what he decides is whats right for what he wants to produce. Instead of just bashing what someone else has created due to something minor, why not try to create something better yourself?

Truth

I see where Spatry is looking for someone QUALIFIED to do the mCOLe project. Wonder if dannie71x would be qualified?  He has all the answers. dannie > where is your spin?

Running Manjaro-XFCE  &  Arch-XFCE
           Are There Any Others?

Offline Linux Lounge

Re: Re: Re: TABMIX Firefox issue
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 01:32:02 PM »

Honestly thats a great idea, if you don't like what options are already available in the linux space instead of whining to the creators to change something why not just make what you want yourself