NEW Game Night Coordinator
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: NEW Game Night Coordinator  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Dirty Helga

• Malevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Do you feel LUCKY today?
NEW Game Night Coordinator
« on: November 30, 2014, 07:46:41 AM »
SPATRY has promoted deckardcaine to the position of Game Night Coordinator! I would say "Welcome to the TEAM" but I need to maintain my cruel, mean and rotten fa├žade! Now I need to have a few words with Spatry for ostracising me from the decision making process... Hah!

If you BREAK the RULES, I WILL SHOOT YOU!

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: Wanted: Game Night Coordinator
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 07:59:56 AM »
I want to note that JayVii who was coordinating Game Night has been having some issues. I have sincere appreciation for what he has done with this community and I have hopes he will be able to game with us again when he is able to do so. 

We can make our Linux gaming nights a BLAST if we can get enough volunteers to chip in. Cheers!
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline JayVii

• Contributor
    • JayVii's Page
Re: Wanted: Game Night Coordinator
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 10:42:37 AM »
Yes, I already noted it before (only in the Mod-Forum I think), that I'll have some major time-management problems in the next few weeks and months.
Because of that I rarely got time for anything (not to speak of gaming at 2am...). A passionate gamer would be best to take over the roll, although I try to support, when needed and if I have time for it (for example: setting up votes).

I'm glad you guys picked up our gamenight again and I'm really, really frustrated that I cannot participate in it anymore as I used to.

Offline Deckard Cain

• The wonderful wizard of Trisquel
  • Staff Member
  • Stay a while, and *nix!
Re: NEW Game Night Coordinator
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 03:42:02 PM »
Now I'm not sure who this "deckardcaine" person is, but DeckardCain is really looking forward to being the game night coordinator! If ANYONE wants to suggest a game or has something that they wish to have addressed feel free to contact me either through a PM on the forum, in the chat or on mumble! Now lets get the coffee on the pot and the game disk in the machine! Oh wait... they don't do that anymore...
Stay a while, and *nix!

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: NEW Game Night Coordinator
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 03:44:53 PM »
Now I'm not sure who this "deckardcaine" person is, but DeckardCain is really looking forward to being the game night coordinator! If ANYONE wants to suggest a game or has something that they wish to have addressed feel free to contact me either through a PM on the forum, in the chat or on mumble! Now lets get the coffee on the pot and the game disk in the machine! Oh wait... they don't do that anymore...
You are not a very good liar... Nonetheless, we are happy to have you as part of the team! In other words....
You're FIRED!
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!