Sourceforge Download Links for BHUMR-C and BMMR
Welcome, Guest.
"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson

Author Topic: Sourceforge Download Links for BHUMR-C and BMMR  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Brian

• Spatry's Troll HAMMER
  • Contributor
Sourceforge Download Links for BHUMR-C and BMMR
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:09:25 PM »
OK, I understand some have had issues downloading from my Google Shared drive, so I have uploaded the images to Sourceforge. Here are the download links:
bhumr-c.iso
bhumr-c.iso.md5
bmmr_64.iso
bmmr_64.iso.md5
bmmr_32.iso
bmmr_32.iso.md5
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: Sourceforge Download Links for BHUMR-C and BMMR
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 02:20:50 AM »
Sourceforge is best for uploading your files. They are then mirrored globally, making it easier for people to obtain your project files.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline fishmanluvslinux

• Spatry's Biggest Lunatic!
  • Contributor
  • People Are More Important Than Software!
    • Fishman Loves Linux
Re: Sourceforge Download Links for BHUMR-C and BMMR
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 12:56:04 PM »
Brian,
I am grateful for the Source Forge uploads but unfortunately I cannot use your respins until I can resolve the graphics crashing with the leaf animation in the splash screen. I have tried all of the solutions and they did not work at all. I did however get Linux Mint 17 MATE edition and installed it in vbox without a hitch. So I am considering it for my dual-boot on my primary machine until I can figure out why the animation crashes my graphics card. I love your work and I am in hopes that others will enjoy it as I did in vbox with BHUMR-C.

CIAO!! :D

UPDATE!! After getting rid of the splash screen BHUMR-C is running great alongside Linux Lite 2.0. I have removed the splash screen on both and my boot time has improved greatly. :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 08:54:20 PM by fishmanluvslinux »
" I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER" - HANNIBAL SMITH-THE A-TEAM (1983-1987)