[SOLVED] Absolutely astonishing. This is a masterpeice
Welcome, Guest.
"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Absolutely astonishing. This is a masterpeice  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Raptor Tech

• The quieter you become the more you can hear
[SOLVED] Absolutely astonishing. This is a masterpeice
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:24:25 PM »
Yay:
        I just installed MCOLE the latest release and I am absolutely in love with this. It is absolutely perfect. I cannot ask for a better out-of-the-box experience this is awesomeness at it's finest. I will certainly Donate when I get a chance and contribute in any way I can.

Not Yay:
        The only things I have to whine about is nm-applet was not working for me in live mode. I postes about it in troubleshooting. Also a problem with the pulse audio volume control window not letting me shrink it down because of the length of the name of the song I was paying in clementine. It seems that it does not let you resize it such that you can't see the entire name of the application which is really annoying.
If you ask 12 different people what the best linux distro is to use you will definitely get 12 different answers. Try some and decide for yourself. The quieter you become the more you are able to hear![insert wise signature here].Programming is not an art damn it it's a science.

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: [SOLVED] Absolutely astonishing. This is a masterpeice
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »
Matthew Moore posted a workaround to get nm-applet working in Live mode. Hopefully this will be fixed by next release.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline c00ter

• Elite Member
  • I'm an Alaskan! Where's my darn flag!
Re: [SOLVED] Absolutely astonishing. This is a masterpeice
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:35:41 PM »
You could always install Manjaro (Xfce) 0.8.10 or 0.8.11-pre2.