The Minecraft Thread
Welcome, Guest.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Author Topic: The Minecraft Thread  (Read 2887 times)

Offline MattFreyer

The Minecraft Thread
« on: July 19, 2014, 02:10:03 PM »
This is where you can talk about Minecraft. HERE AND ONLY HERE ON THIS FORUM. Minecraft posts anywhere else on this board will be merged into this thread or will be deleted.
-Spatry

Currently i'm trying to setup a minecraft server on a debian vps  and need help on how to do it through putty/ssh
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:52:19 PM by Spatry »

Offline Mystify

• Manjaro Xfce all the way!
Re: Minecraft server running on debian 7.1
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 02:36:37 PM »
Well it depends on your internet provider. Which one do you have?

Offline 8BitZtunerYT

Re: The Minecraft Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 03:11:13 PM »
What Minecraft version does it run? PC or Pocket Edition? If PC, does it work with cracked Minecraft version?
Proud member of the Cup of Linux community.

Offline Xeraser

• Proud Commander of the Anti-Brony army.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 02:39:08 PM »
Hey Spatry, You should probably use the Bukkit Server since it offers plugin-support and all that jazz.
It's relatively simple to set up and I'm pretty sure it allows cracked users to join the server.

Offline blindpcguy

• mac and linux tie windows next
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 05:10:09 PM »
i agree a mc server would be great. i hope you allow cracked cliants. i just ain't got around to purchasing the legit game if you get a server up hit me up im down with some craft. i agree though with the bucket server. heck you could even get a digital ocean droplet iv got a few buddys that have done that.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Master Yoda