Smoke Break with IVAN
Welcome, Guest.
“Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” ― Linus Torvalds

Author Topic: Smoke Break with IVAN  (Read 10555 times)

Offline Ivan Killemov

• Spatry's Alter-Ego
  • I am Spatry!
    • Spatry's Cup of Linux
Smoke Break with IVAN
« on: March 11, 2014, 05:03:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMcSdEW0iZ4#ws
Whenever I wish to log in as a normal user, I will use this account. This way I can perform tests or display this forum in a screen capture without showing ADMIN information onscreen :)

-Spatry
I am here for demonstration and testing purposes only!
"Sprocket's" posts have been re-attributed to ME :)

Offline Will

• Spatry's Tardis Operator
  • Contributor
  • Chronic Distro Hopper
Re: Smoke Break with IVAN
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:44:21 AM »
Well, well, well....... Said the man with 3 wells.
Ryzen 7 2700x, 32GB(3600MHz), 500GB 850 EVO, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 + EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 | Gentoo

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:51:17 AM »
Ha Ha Ha Someone drank too much coffee this morning... "the man with 3 wells" HAH!
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline Drakon

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »
This is a great parody of all the commercials. I love how they present everything with smooth and decent pace, in the end at a very fast pace, they say that it has side effects :)

Offline Will

• Spatry's Tardis Operator
  • Contributor
  • Chronic Distro Hopper
Re: Re: Smoke Break with IVAN
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 08:48:52 AM »
Ha Ha Ha Someone drank too much coffee this morning... "the man with 3 wells" HAH!

Might have been what I had with the coffee... Porridge... After that my stomach started hurting and was being sick everywhere... No videos from me for the time being :(
Ryzen 7 2700x, 32GB(3600MHz), 500GB 850 EVO, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 + EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 | Gentoo

Offline Mocha

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 06:45:09 PM »
May I ask where you're getting these names and avatars Spatry?  Also, this is what happens when I'm inactive for a day?  :P
If you're needing assistance feel free to message me.

If you're wanting to get some basic knowledge on who I am, feel free to ask.  In short, I'm just a coder who writes in C (Unix) and Java.  I am also a GNU/Linux advocate.  In my spare time I enjoy doing malware removal as well.  ;)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
I created Ivan and Dirty Helga. First I drew them by hand. Then I scanned them into my computer so I could trace them in Flash for animation purposes. I kept the source for all of my cartoon/videos in case I ever wanted to use those characters again!

Offline Mocha

Re: Re: Smoke Break with IVAN
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 02:06:02 AM »
I created Ivan and Dirty Helga. First I drew them by hand. Then I scanned them into my computer so I could trace them in Flash for animation purposes. I kept the source for all of my cartoon/videos in case I ever wanted to use those characters again!

That's quite a nifty thing you're doing Spatry.  Do you have any other art you would mind showing us sometime later?
If you're needing assistance feel free to message me.

If you're wanting to get some basic knowledge on who I am, feel free to ask.  In short, I'm just a coder who writes in C (Unix) and Java.  I am also a GNU/Linux advocate.  In my spare time I enjoy doing malware removal as well.  ;)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »
I have other characters I can use for animations. Maybe I will make something new one day.

Offline charliebarkin

• I am free! Free to share, free to learn
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
I am a chain smoker before. But I quit pretty early. Because I become a vegetarian. But I can't stop the erg to drink coffee. Coffee is my only way to escape from alcohol addiction. If you are able to stop being alcoholic, chances are your next thing is coffee and caffeine addiction. 
I am free! Free to share, free to learn, free from Microsoft's monopoly on there software. Because I am using Linux.

Offline refusnikov

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 09:52:48 AM »
Privet Ivan ;) . Kak Dela...congratulations on quitting smoking. It is like Boris trying to give up Natasha...:-)

Offline Grizzly907LA

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 03:45:46 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMcSdEW0iZ4#ws
Whenever I wish to log in as a normal user, I will use this account. This way I can perform tests or display this forum in a screen capture without showing ADMIN information onscreen :)

-Spatry

I didn't need to go to those extremes. I switched to an E-cig and that did the trick.

Offline Ivan Killemov

• Spatry's Alter-Ego
  • I am Spatry!
    • Spatry's Cup of Linux
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 02:00:06 AM »
I didn't need to go to those extremes. I switched to an E-cig and that did the trick.
Well Comrade, I guess you will have to wait for the sequel! Russian Roulette E-Cigarette!

I am here for demonstration and testing purposes only!
"Sprocket's" posts have been re-attributed to ME :)

Offline HanibalBlade

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 04:29:58 AM »
Can't quit smoking, I tried so many thing and nothing worked for me. I'm not the kind of smoker that turns 2 packs of ciggs to dust for a day but still I'm so addicted, I smoke 7 ciggs a day, no more but no less and still the coffee is not the same without the smoke :D
Free as Freedom
- Spatry

Offline Deckard Cain

• The wonderful wizard of Trisquel
  • Staff Member
  • Stay a while, and *nix!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2014, 05:56:23 PM »
I vote this be updated to the 3D Ivan xD
Stay a while, and *nix!