DistroHunt Support Thread
Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: DistroHunt Support Thread  (Read 338 times)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
DistroHunt Support Thread
« on: November 14, 2018, 06:51:30 AM »
This area is for reporting issues with the DistroHunt website. Report dead links, video issues or other site related problems in this section. It is not necessary to start a new thread to post bug reports, simply respond to this topic with your message. 

Developers can issue press releases and news articles related to distributions already listed on DistroHunt. A new topic can be made on this board for that purpose only. 
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline Dirty Helga

• Malevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Do you feel LUCKY today?
Re: DistroHunt Support Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 10:46:18 AM »
ATTENTION:

I have given staff permission to publicly humiliate and PUNISH anyone who posts Submission and/or Update requests on this board. Those types of communications are only accepted on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page through the contact form.

I will remove the form from the submission page whenever enrollments are CLOSED to allow staff time to get caught up on the listing queue. Supporters may contact Spatry directly whenever they have submission and update requests when enrollments are closed.
If you BREAK the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I WILL SHOOT YOU!