Hiiiiii all linux lovers
Welcome, Guest.
“Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” ― Linus Torvalds

Author Topic: Hiiiiii all linux lovers  (Read 399 times)

Offline vilmil

Hiiiiii all linux lovers
« on: November 28, 2019, 01:41:30 PM »
Hi All guys
In this topic I will introduce myself but there is a little problem and it is my English speaking(writing too) :'( . As matter of fact My native language is not English, Please Excuse me in advance.
First of all, I'm so happy that I'm a member of this lovely Forum(if we call it so).
My real name is Milad but I love William so in all sites and games my Username is Wilmil(or Vilmil) ;D .
so many years ago I was a Windows user but one day I got familiar with Linux and started loving it. :-*
I am a Computer Engineer in IUT. I'm C & C++ programmer but in a while I program in (HTML, java Script and CSS) too.
I do All of them in my lovely Linux and it's why I am here because I love Linux and Love to see another people s who loves Linux.
I spent three years in Ubuntu but Now I am on Manjaro KDE and I really love it.
I'm interested to Classic topics in computer such as writing drivers.

At finish I hope have a good time with you:) ;)

Offline farevildee

• Tyrannical Rule Enforcer
  • Staff Member
  • Linux is learning and freedom
Re: Hiiiiii all linux lovers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 06:17:25 PM »
hello and welcome too the forum pop a squat and have a look around especially those pesky rules that are there to better help you.  ;)
Friends don't let friends use WIndows or Mac OS.

Offline Kalthrix

• Staff Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 11:59:34 PM »
Hey vilmil! Welcome to the Cup of Linux community! We're glad you joined us. Please feel free to look around and ask any questions. Lots of people here on Manjaro with a wealth of knowledge. :)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 11:49:01 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and WELCOME to the community =D
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!