POLL: BORDERLESS WINDOWS?
Welcome, Guest.
“Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” ― Linus Torvalds

Author Topic: POLL: BORDERLESS WINDOWS?  (Read 6846 times)

Offline JayVii

• Contributor
    • JayVii's Page
Re: Re: POLL: BORDERLESS WINDOWS?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 04:03:32 AM »
To be honest, I love having minimal to non-existant borders. However, I still prefer having a minimal title bar with small window controls to allow for me to be able to easy move around windows, however I just couldn't adjust to not having them. I think the only thing that irks me about missing both the title bar and the window controls is that I have to perform two additional steps in order to move a window rather than clicking it with my mouse and dragging it or hitting the window controls to accomplish what I am wanting to do in just one step. I am a fan with how you themed MCOL though. Just personally can't do without the title bar and the window controls. Personal preference. I can see how it does look a lot cleaner without them. I guess old habits die hard.
You can just press ALT + LB (left mouse button) to drag and ALT + RB to resize ;)
Since you usually have one hand on your keyboard at all times anyways, that can be faster than navigating your mouse to the titlebar all on the top and clicking it

Offline Kalthrix

• Staff Member
Re: Re: Re: POLL: BORDERLESS WINDOWS?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »
You can just press ALT + LB (left mouse button) to drag and ALT + RB to resize ;)
Since you usually have one hand on your keyboard at all times anyways, that can be faster than navigating your mouse to the titlebar all on the top and clicking it

I guess. Still, old habits die hard. I am used to grabbing a title bar. Would take some time to adjust to something like this. Have a high dpi mouse, so either method would probably be equally as fast.