MCOLE Theming Style Copy
Welcome, Guest.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

JOIN US FOR ANOTHER LIVE STREAM!
Thursday October 18th @ 7PM EST UTC -5
TOPIC: Fun With Open Broadcast Studio
Visit Spatry's Cup of Linux on Youtube!

Author Topic: MCOLE Theming Style Copy  (Read 816 times)

Offline MrCoe

MCOLE Theming Style Copy
« on: December 20, 2017, 10:50:59 PM »
Hello All

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what i need to copy or back up, to duplicate the MCOLE theming, i know how to pull the GTK themes and icons, but i want to copy the drop down terminal theming and the whisker menu theming as well as desktop backrounds and panels.

I'm not looking to plagerize anyones work, i just really like the theming but would prefer to use an official manjaro iso and do the rest myself, ive used both the mcole iso and the matthew moore fork but both have had some update issues and although im sure i can fix it, id prefer just to go from scratch and apply the eming and compiz stuff i prefer.

Kind Regards  
“The thing with technology is if you do something stupid you can fix it.”

Offline Linux Lounge

Re: MCOLE Theming Style Copy
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 04:08:37 AM »
I know for a fact the themes and icons are in:

/usr/share/themes/
and
/usr/share/icons/

as for the terminal theming I belive its a program called neofetch, I think, it should be added to the .bashrc file which can be found in the home folder, as for the panel theming I belive thats handeled by an image, I don't know where said image is in the filesystem but it can be applied by right clicked the panel, select panel preferences, select appearance, click the drop down menu on style and click background image, at which point you can select the image

I've uploaded a lot of MCOLE files to google drive, perhaps you'll find what your looking for here?: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you need any help applying any of this just let me know!