I have the same problem. It was working two days ago. But out of the last week, that was the only day it was working. There is something wrong with the Manjaro servers. I tried for hours to fix it, The fact that it randomly starts working and then stops again leads me to believe the issue is on the servers. Manjaro has turned into a steaming pile of junk. It's hard for me to even recommend it anymore. that includes my own respin and the COL update Ben recently put together. Manjaro has become a major disappointment. And the Manjaro developers don't care. You report bugs to them, they just respond with insults. Their solution is, " You're probably using it wrong " So screw em'. I've switched over to Debian SID and Linux Mint. I prefer Arch and Manjaro, But i just can't depend on either anymore. Just to many problems.