wirelesss xbox one pad wont work
Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: wirelesss xbox one pad wont work  (Read 1454 times)

Offline souflex

wirelesss xbox one pad wont work
« on: February 10, 2017, 11:55:16 AM »
hello everyone! i am a complete noob to linux and am officially running mint for about two days now. so far so good in regards to installing, partitioning, set up but i am having a problem today getting my xbox one controller to work. when i plug it into the usb and run lsusb i see a device listed as "microsoft corp", but i cant for the life of me get it to pair!! please help :)

Offline fraterchaos

• Mandelbrot Metal Mayhem!
  • Staff Member
  • Never underestimate the power of human stupidity
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 03:12:48 PM »
I really don't know anything about this as I don't have such a controller... but I found this thread in another area... maybe some of this info will help... seems you may need something called xboxdrv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Science, like Nature, must also be tamed... with a view towards it's preservation. -- Rush

Offline Crimson

• Elite Member
  • PC PrimeApe
    • Syndicate Underground
Re: wirelesss xbox one pad wont work
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
If that link fraterchaos posted doesn't help you or there's too much for you to dig through, we would need to know a few things first. Such as, What's your Linux distro of choice?, What kernel are you running?, and do you have xboxdrv installed? Also, jstest-gtk is a great program with a gui that can help you with troubleshooting.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login