Kdenlive request
Welcome, Guest.
“Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” ― Linus Torvalds

Author Topic: Kdenlive request  (Read 1666 times)

Offline dragondude

Kdenlive request
« on: April 22, 2016, 10:20:20 PM »
i would like to see you do use case based guides stuff like ok so you want to video edit with manjaro well heres how you install kdenlive and fix the icons missing issues and all that maybe even go into installing optional components for stuff like kdenlive and explaining effects and other stuff people might do in a video editor maybe even go into photo editing for a video as well would be interesting to people who are getting tired of adobe premier or just had no idea kdenlive could do certain things 

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: Kdenlive request
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:50:55 PM »
I moved your post to the TUTORIAL REQUEST section. It does not belong in the Manjaro Beginner's Tour area.

Search my youtube channel.. I have more kdenlive videos than the average youtuber... lots of what you mention has been covered.... several times. Missing icons are fixed by running
Code: [Select]
sudo gtk-update-icon-cache /usr/share/icons/path-TO-ICON-THEMEIcon cache problems can prevent icons from displaying...

Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!