EASTER WEEKEND
Welcome, Guest.
“Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” ― Linus Torvalds

Author Topic: EASTER WEEKEND  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
EASTER WEEKEND
« on: April 02, 2015, 09:01:22 PM »
Holy Week has come for us who are faithful. Mum and I will be attending Easter Vigil services due to our plans for Easter Sunday. Therefore, I will not be present for Game Night Saturday April 4th. Game night will proceed without me. I am sure available staff members will be there to moderate it. I am hoping to be available Sunday night for the News and Nonsense report.

I will be communicating with Deckard Cain about giving out a Steam Key during Game night while I am not present. We will also be giving out another Steam Key during the News report. You must be present to win as usual...
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline ManjaroFan

• Cup Of Linux Member
Re: EASTER WEEKEND
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 09:53:55 PM »
Are we going to play Star Conflict and OpenRA like usual and what are the steam games going to be?

Offline Deckard Cain

• The wonderful wizard of Trisquel
  • Staff Member
  • Stay a while, and *nix!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:43:00 PM »
The steam game will be announced the night of the give away, so you'll have to be present to find out. I will be attending game night as per the usual and we will playing both Star Conflict and OpenRA just as usual.
Stay a while, and *nix!

Offline joejohnston3

• Super Supporter
  • Staff Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 01:19:24 AM »
We will be out of commission for the Easter weekend as well, with Good Friday service and then family in town for the weekend and Sunday service. I hope you have a great Easter, Spatry and the rest of the COL community. 
Joe Johnston