Manjaroiso
Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Manjaroiso  (Read 1762 times)

Offline 33040

• Have a Nice Day :)
Manjaroiso
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:57:50 PM »
I want to create my own manjaro distrobution. when I did the comand sudo buildiso when as root, the error was
"umount: /usr/share/manjaroiso/configs/xfce/work-x86_64/xfce-image/dev: target is busy
        (In some cases useful info about processes that
         use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).)"

I don't know how to fix this issue. I tried to restart to restart the computer but I don't know anymore solutions. Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks for the advice!
Have a Nice Day :)

Offline Matthew_Moore

• YouTUBE Show Host
  • Contributor
  • The Other Guy. :)
Re: Manjaroiso
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 11:13:31 PM »
They changed the methods used to respin Manjaro. You have to use ManjaroTools. As far as i know. ManjaroISO  doesn't work anymore. 

Offline 33040

• Have a Nice Day :)
Re: Manjaroiso
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 04:57:47 AM »
Ok thanks Matthew Moore have a nice day
Have a Nice Day :)

Offline Vintalorian

• SIMPLE. ELEGANT. FAST. LINUX.
    • Vintalorian's Home
Re: Re: Manjaroiso
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 09:05:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They changed the methods used to respin Manjaro. You have to use ManjaroTools. As far as i know. ManjaroISO  doesn't work anymore.
Will you be doing a video on how to use this new tool? I know that as someone who used your previous video numerous times, I'd find it very helpful. I'd bet plenty of other people would too.
Do the right thing. Use Linux.

Offline Matthew_Moore

• YouTUBE Show Host
  • Contributor
  • The Other Guy. :)
Re: Re: Re: Manjaroiso
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »
Will you be doing a video on how to use this new tool? I know that as someone who used your previous video numerous times, I'd find it very helpful. I'd bet plenty of other people would too.

Still trying to figure out how to use it myself. They complicated the heck out of it. Not sure why. Probably to prevent people like me from doing respins. :/  That's way it seems at least. 

Offline Santo_101

• I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every second
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 06:27:54 AM »
Still trying to figure out how to use it myself. They complicated the heck out of it. Not sure why. Probably to prevent people like me from doing respins. :/  That's way it seems at least.

Hopefully you will do a tutorial once you get the hang of it? When you did the manjaroiso tutorial it made for me at least no sense to add widgets, background, etc to the build during and not prior to making it. But maybe i didnt read or understand manjaroiso proberly.
"Liar, liar pant on.... HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!"