READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE
Welcome, Guest.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Click the CHAT button above for connection details. Show up early, seating is limited, late entries will not be registered.
HELP WANTED: Volunteers needed to maintain our Linux Distribution Directory. See the sticky on the DistroHunt board. Thanks.

Author Topic: READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE  (Read 1374 times)

Offline JayVii

• Staff Member
    • JayVii's Page
READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE
« on: May 01, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »
I've seen a lot of unnecessary posts lately (as in: people asking questions, that already have been solved somewhere here).
While this may not seem to be too much of an issue, it makes the forum a bit cluttered and makes it ridiculously hard for new people to find solutions to their issues.

So, before you post anything in here, asking about the issue you have, PLEASE, use the
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
first.

Also, while we are at it:
Make sure you read the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

If you follow these steps, I'm sure everyone in here is more than willing to help you, in order to solve your issue :)

Have fun, guys and play nicely!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dirty Helga

• Malevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Do you feel LUCKY today?
Re: READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 10:24:40 AM »
TIME FOR ME TO CHIME IN ON THIS ONE! READ THE RULES.... USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION IS IN THERE! If there is anything I HATE more than finding soggy toilet paper in the bathroom, it is cleaning up someone's MESS! Lets keep it orderly PLEASE! Thank you!
If you BREAK the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I WILL SHOOT YOU!

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 10:27:49 AM »
My name is Spatry and I APPROVE the FIRST and part of the SECOND message in this thread... TMI Dirty Helga, TMI!
"Wipe that NERVOUS expression off of your face, 3PO!" -General Leia Organa SWTLJ