Theming Whisker Menu
Welcome, Guest.
The Chatroom is BACK! --Spatry

Author Topic: Theming Whisker Menu  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Spatry

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator - Sysop
  • Cup of Linux Founder
    • Cup of Linux
Re: Theming Whisker Menu
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »
The theme is BLEUFEAR which you can build from the AUR
Code: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yaourt bleufearThis theme is default on my distro if you want that. See the front page for details.
If you are using a distribution which is not manjaro based, you can search online for the bleufear theme. To edit the menu you can use XAME or menu libre.
Windows assumes the user is an idiot... Linux DEMANDS Proof!

Offline magber68

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 01:32:35 PM »
Thanks. I 've installed the theme Bleufear. But I don't find how to put on the central panel the open applications, like you!

Offline JayVii

• Contributor
    • JayVii's Page
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »
you have to put seperators to the left and right of it , set them to "invisible" and "expand"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline magber68

Re: Re: Theming Whisker Menu
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 02:29:15 PM »
you have to put seperators to the left and right of it , set them to "invisible" and "expand"
I understood . but I lack one thing. The bar spatry central panel is themed and I liked it so much I want to put the environment alike. There is a problem I am new to linux . 
Thank you so much . 

Offline Aravisian

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 04:38:37 PM »
I realize that this thread is very old and I am practicing necromancy- If the shoe fits...
I have been looking for a way to customize certain aspects of my Whisker Menu. I read Misko's responses in this thread and his customization was the only one that I found that actually had an effect even if not the effect I am looking for currently. Perhaps I can dredge up more...
I am stubbornly clinging to the antique Azenis theme. I have needed to alter, modify and customize heavily in order to have it work on GTK3.
So far:

You can plainly see that there remains a Black line- a border around the portion of the Menu. Is there any way to make it invisible? What I have tried so far has failed.

Post Merge: August 18, 2019, 01:39:54 AM
Update:

You can plainly see that there remains a Black line- a border around the portion of the Menu. Is there any way to make it invisible? What I have tried so far has failed.
With help from Toz on XFCE, I managed to figure out a way of solving that black border line, rendering it transparent by rendering the supplied image in the gtk folder transparent.
I still need to figure out how to reduce the length of that search bar, though...

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:39:54 AM by Aravisian »